The Anti-Cruelty Society is an open door to compassion.
The Anti-Cruelty Society’s mission is to build a community of caring by helping pets and educating people. The Society believes that companion animals provide people with joy, offers recognized health benefits, and unconditional love. It is our goal to find a home for every adoptable companion animal in need.
The Society offers a variety of programs and services to build a community of caring including the following: Cat and dog adoptions, spay/neuter clinic, humane education, cruelty investigation and rescue, free behavior helpline, three rehabilitation and treatment centers, pet loss and grief group sessions, pet visitation program, a foster program, pet first aid and CPR classes, and other pet-related workshops. Working together with other organizations and the public raises awareness about the needs of animals and how we can work together to promote responsible pet ownership and help prevent cruelty, abuse, and neglect.
The Anti-Cruelty Society shall:
- Provide compassionate care for any animal in need
- Attempt to find a home for every healthy or rehabilitatable dog and cat that comes to us
- Intervene to prevent cruelty to animals
- Partner with the community to educate on animal issues and inspire compassion and respect
- Provide low or no cost spaying or neutering
Learn more about The Anti-Cruelty Society by visiting our website.